No of openings: 3
We are looking for a PHP developer responsible for creating the backend functionalities in frameworks like Laravel, Drupal, and WordPress. The knowledge of Additional PHP frameworks and frontend frameworks (React, Vue) will be plus. We mainly use the Mysql database, and the knowledge of MongoDB will be plus. Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with developers and customers to provide an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation. An energetic and motivated PHP candidate with a good learning curve is right, even not having all the frameworks or skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience with Drupal (7/8)
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Please drop your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form here.